Which prompted me to leave Christianity
Is its faulty principles
Do not look at good teachings
He has great morals
Think about health of religi
is this real ?ý
Is it word of God?ý
Between us and Gospel 2017 General
How can I verify arrival of gospel without tampering with its additis or hymns?ý
ý....ý
e way
Is an old versi comparis
With modern versis
ý... This is impossible re is no copy dating back to reign of Jesusý
All copies after Jesus ...ý
I mean command can not be verified
ý...ý
Speech is true
But it makes a lot of mistakes
His teachings are beautiful
But with a lot of criminality ...ý
principle of Christianity is wrg
How did God manifest in Jesus?ý
Does box cover size of mountain?ý
Earth for space atom
And Jesus for earth atom
Space is smaller than God ...ý
How can it expand inside ...ý
ý....ý
Bible has logical errors
Talk about earth has four corners
Is earth square ... or a ball ...ý
Talk about fixing earth ... and not moving it forever ...ý
This is a mistake as earth moves
ý....ý
Koran said it was moving.ý
ý...ý
Bible speaks of God never dying ....ý
how did he die !ý
And hard .....ý
And Jesus is God ... because in a verse ... that God in body ....ý
How to die .....ý
re is no or
You speak of every man dying for himself
No e will die in return for sun ...ý
How he died for sins of people !!!!! \ý
ý...ý
ý...ý
Bible is all fallacies
His things are true
But his things are distorted
phenomen of public ...ý
What teaches that Jesus' idea is that he is S of God
Is a false idea and not a gospel
ý....ý
In Gospel of John
Jesus is said to say about himself
I'm a human
Hear my words from God.ý
How is God?ý
He hears His Word from God ...ý
Bible is not known correct verses
From distorted verses ...ý
So it's wrg to follow something vague
It has explicit verses
Make you sure in distorti of gospel
Like earth has four corners
fixed ground never moves ....ý
ý...ý
You have to follow Islam
By which truth
ý And leave vague gospel
Which is not known correct verses
Of false verses
ground does not move!ý

farce

Human religi

ý. God told us, His chosen es, centuries earlier that Earth does not move!ý

Proverbs 104:5ý

Who laid foundatis of earth, that it should not be removed for ever.ý

re is no versi of Bible dating back to era of Jesus. All copies are much later, so what ýdoes anye realize that provisis of this religi were invented and ideas were introduced to ýhim and laughed at you all, you did not see or hear,ý

Lord said to speak ce up a full number of people, and filled him from ir minds to paper. ýAnd paper was passed by generatis to your presence. I saw neir heard nor heard.ý

I mean every book that follows you can be a mistake because anye who follows you before you can ýdo it

Or delete words of him or his words. You did not see anything and did not hear anything you just ýread

Even letter of Bible forbade you to think.ý

He tries to occupy hearts of faithful about worship of God, and his love, by preoccupati ýwith materialities and desires, and an attempt to remove word of God from heart (Luke 8:12)ý

And tries to impede progress of believers spiritually (Acts 2: 8), (De 10: 19-21).ý

He resists righteous (Zech 3: 1-2)ý

He may hate people, and does not want to save anye (Luke 8:12)ý

But wants to seize intellect, and ctrol human beings (Acts 10:38)ý

ý13 As well as deceiving humans, evil spirits sow terror in hearts of men, who today know that y ýhave ly a "short time" before ir activity ceases, so y become more ferocious than ever. : 12, ýý17)ý

devil and his mistresses deceive people and keep m away from God - Revelati 12: 9ý

If you do will of God and resist Satan Satan, he will flee from you - Jacob 4: 7, 8.ý

ý(14) Let m be like m, y are blind, y lead blindly, and if blind lead blind, y fall ýtoger in a pit.ý

ý.....ý

What teaches you that letter of Bible added se verses also to deceive you. You did not see ýand did not hear, but read!ý

You have to think. Keep in same coarse shell invented by you

Which proves to you ly aunticity of what you have of book. It is existence of a copy ýdating back to era of Jesus and this is impossible.ý

ý- Women in Bible are poorer than pigs and wolves of dog

If a woman wanted to defend her husband and it happened that she touched nakedness of ýor she would cut her hand without pity: Deuteromy 25ý

ý.........ý

I am shepherd of good;ý

I really want Christianity sheep going without thinking

ý.......ý

book of uncleanness denotes uncleanness of fiddle

Genesis 49:25: From Far of your Far who appoints you, and from Almighty who blesses ýyou all, blessings of heaven come from above, and blessings of immersi subside beneath ýyou: pools of breasts and womb.ý

Job 3: 12 Why did my knees, and my breasts, even my breast?ý

Job 24: 9 y snatch orphan from breast;ý

Psalm 22: 9 For thou hast drawn me out of belly: thou hast made me secure breasts of my ýmor

Proverbs 5:19 beloved Zeppelin and vulture of gazelle. Let her breasts be at all times, and ýwith her love I will always be drunk

Sg of Sgs 1:13 Thou shalt be my darling

Psalm 4: 5 Thy breasts are like dagger of a pair of twins, that feed between thorns

Sg of Sgs 7: 3 Your breasts are like two pairs of dorsal twins

Psalm 7: 7 This is your likeness, like palm, and thydec with clusters

ý7: 8 I said, I will go up to palm tree, and take hold of it, and thy breasts shall be like grapes of ývineyard, and smell of your nostrils like apples.ý

Hymn 8: 1 Let my bror-in-law breastfeed my breasts, and I will find you abroad, and I will kiss you, ýand do not betray me.ý

ý8: 8 We have a little sister who has no breasts: and what shall we do for our sister in day that thou ýshalt go forth?ý

ý8: 10 I am a wall, and LORD will say to David, Ale, in his unity, What is guilt of women?ý

ý.....ý

Lord shall rape women of David before all; Nasty who characterizes gospel

In secd book of Samuel, chapter 12: 10-12 prophet of God, peace be up him, despised ýGod, and God took his wives and gave m to his neighbor, to show m with sight of all ýchildren of Israel.ý

ý"10 refore sword will not leave your house forever, because you despised me and raped ýwoman of Uriah Hittite." 11 And he went , "This is what LORD says: I will raise against you ý people of your house, who will bring you plagues; and I will take your wives before your eyes, and ýgive m to your neighbor. In secret, I am doing this in sight of all Children of Israel and in ýbroad daylight.ý

ý.......ý

earth has four corners of stupid character of Bible. This indicates human religi .. ýball has four corners!ý

For human speech is not heavenly

ý(Revelati 20: 8) And he goes out to let natis that are in four corners of earth go: Gog ýand Magog, to gar m toger for war, whose number is like sand of sea.ý

ý,,,,,,ý

A false religi. Even a Christian who reads is never thought of because following thousand ýgospels are prevented from thinking

I think you think, my dear, thinking is haraam

Crimes and Christian terrorism

In Old and New Testaments

ý(re is no difference between Old Testament and Hadith because Lord is e who ýsaid this is his book)ý

criminal is a criminal of all time

crimes of modern era are no less than Old Testament

Christian religi is a criminal terrorist

Luke 19:27ý

ý27 But bring here those enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over m, and slay m ýbefore me.’”ý

Luke 12:49ý

Christ Brings Divisi

ý49 “I came to send fire earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!ý

Luke 12:51ý

ý51 Do you suppose that I came to give peace earth? I tell you, not at all, but rar divisi.ý

Matw 10:34ý

Christ Brings Divisi

ý34 “Do not think that I came to bring peace earth. I did not come to bring peace but a sword.ý

Matw 10:35ý

ý35 For I have come to ‘set a man against his far, a daughter against her mor, and a daughter-in-ýlaw against her mor-in-law’;ý

Matw 23ý

Woe to Scribes and Pharisees

ý23 n Jesus spoke to multitudes and to His disciples, 2 saying: “ scribes and Pharisees sit ýin Moses’ seat. 3 refore whatever y tell you to observe,[a] that observe and do, but do not do ýaccording to ir works; for y say, and do not do.ý

Hebrews 12:29ý

ý29 For our God is a csuming fireý

Exodus 31:17ý

ý17 It is a sign between Me and children of Israel forever; for in six days Lord made heavens ýand earth, and seventh day He rested and was refreshed.’”ý

ý.ý

John 2ý

ý13 Now Passover of Jews was at hand, and Jesus went up to Jerusalem. 14 And He found in ý temple those who sold oxen and sheep and doves, and mey changers doing business. 15 ýWhen He had made a whip of cords, He drove m all out of temple, with sheep and ýoxen, and poured out changers’ mey and overturned tables.ý

Leviticus 25:44ý

ý44 And as for your male and female slaves whom you may have—from natis that are around ýyou, from m you may buy male and female slaves

Leviticus 25:46ý

ý46 And you may take m as an inheritance for your children after you, to inherit m as a ýpossessi; y shall be your permanent slaves. But regarding your brethren, children of Israel, ýyou shall not rule over e anor with rigor.ý

John 15ý

True Vine

ý15 “I am true vine, and My Far is vinedresser. 2 Every branch in Me that does not bear fruit ýHe takes away;[a] and every branch that bears fruit He prunes, that it may bear more fruit. 6 If anye ýdoes not abide in Me, he is cast out as a branch and is wired; and y gar m and throw ým into fire, and y are burned

ý1 Peter 2:15ý

ý15 For this is will of God, that by doing good you may put to silence ignorance of foolish men—ý

Deuteromy 13ý

Punishment of Aates

ý13 “If re arises amg you a prophet or a dreamer of dreams, and he gives you a sign or a wder, ýý2 and sign or wder comes to pass, of which he spoke to you, saying, ‘Let us go after or ýgods’—which you have not known—‘and let us serve m,’ 3 you shall not listen to words of that ýprophet or that dreamer of dreams, for Lord your God is testing you to know wher you love ý Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul. 4 You shall walk after Lord your God ýand fear Him, and keep His commandments and obey His voice; you shall serve Him and hold fast to ýHim. 5 But that prophet or that dreamer of dreams shall be put to death, because he has spoken in ýorder to turn you away from Lord your God, who brought you out of land of Egypt and ýredeemed you from house of bdage, to entice you from way in which Lord your God ýcommanded you to walk. So you shall put away evil from your midst.ý

ý6 “If your bror, s of your mor, your s or your daughter, wife of your bosom, or your ýfriend who is as your own soul, secretly entices you, saying, ‘Let us go and serve or gods,’ which ýyou have not known, neir you nor your fars, 7 of gods of people which are all around ýyou, near to you or far off from you, from e end of earth to or end of earth, 8 you ýshall not csent to him or listen to him, nor shall your eye pity him, nor shall you spare him or cceal ýhim; 9 but you shall surely kill him; your hand shall be against him to put him to death, and ýafterward hand of all people. 10 And you shall ste him with stes until he dies, because he ýsought to entice you away from Lord your God, who brought you out of land of Egypt, from ý house of bdage. 11 So all Israel shall hear and fear, and not again do such wickedness as this ýamg you.ý

ý12 “If you hear somee in e of your cities, which Lord your God gives you to dwell in, saying, 13 ýý‘Corrupt men have ge out from amg you and enticed inhabitants of ir city, saying, “Let us ýgo and serve or gods”’—which you have not known— 14 n you shall inquire, search out, and ask ýdiligently. And if it is indeed true and certain that such an abominati was committed amg you, 15 ýyou shall surely strike inhabitants of that city with edge of sword, utterly destroying it, all ýthat is in it and its livestock—with edge of sword. 16 And you shall gar all its plunder into ýmiddle of street, and completely burn with fire city and all its plunder, for Lord your God. It ýshall be a heap forever; it shall not be built again.ý

ý1 Corinthians 5ý

ý6 Your glorying is not good. Do you not know that a little leaven leavens whole lump? 7 refore ýpurge out old leaven, that you may be a new lump, since you truly are unleavened. For indeed ýChrist, our Passover, was sacrificed for us.ý

ý1 Corinthians 5:13ý

ý13 But those who are outside God judges. refore “put away from yourselves evil pers.”[a]ý

Romans 13:4ý

ý4 For he is God’s minister to you for good. But if you do evil, be afraid; for he does not bear sword ýin vain; for he is God’s minister, an avenger to execute wrath him who practices evil.ý

Leviticus 20:14ý

ý14 If a man marries a woman and her mor, it is wickedness. y shall be burned with fire, both he ýand y, that re may be no wickedness amg you.ý

Leviticus 21:9ý

ý9 daughter of any priest, if she profanes herself by playing harlot, she profanes her far. She ýshall be burned with fire

Joshua 7ý

ý7 And Joshua said, “Alas, Lord God, why have You brought this people over Jordan at all—to ýdeliver us into hand of Amorites, to destroy us? Oh, that we had been ctent, and dwelt ý or side of Jordan! 24 n Joshua, and all Israel with him, took Achan s of Zerah, ýsilver, garment, wedge of gold, his ss, his daughters, his oxen, his dkeys, his sheep, his ýtent, and all that he had, and y brought m to Valley of Achor. 25 And Joshua said, “Why have ýyou troubled us? Lord will trouble you this day.” So all Israel sted him with stes; and y ýburned m with fire after y had sted m with stes.ý

Psalm 140:10ý

ý10 Let burning coals fall up m;ý

Let m be cast into fire,ý

Into deep pits, that y rise not up again.ý

John 15:6New King James Versi (NKJV)ý

ý6 If anye does not abide in Me, he is cast out as a branch and is wired; and y gar m and ýthrow m into fire, and y are burned

ý2 ssalians 1ý

ý7 and to give you who are troubled rest with us when Lord Jesus is revealed from heaven with His ýmighty angels, 8 in flaming fire taking vengeance those who do not know God, and those who ýdo not obey gospel of our Lord Jesus Christ. 9 se shall be punished with everlasting destructi ýfrom presence of Lord and from glory of His power,ý

Revelati 14:10-11ý

ý10 he himself shall also drink of wine of wrath of God, which is poured out full strength into ýcup of His indignati. He shall be tormented with fire and brimste in presence of holy ýangels and in presence of Lamb. 11 And smoke of ir torment ascends forever and ever; ýand y have no rest day or night, who worship beast and his image, and whoever receives ýmark of his name.”ý

Revelati 21:8ý

ý8 But cowardly, unbelieving,[a] abominable, murderers, sexually immoral, sorcerers, idolaters, and ýall liars shall have ir part in lake which burns with fire and brimste, which is secd ýdeath.”ý

eternal punishment of women to be dominated by men

ý16 And he said unto woman, Thou shalt multiply more fee of thy husband; And to your ýhusband, your lging shall prevail over you. "(Genesis 3)ý

woman is unclean during her menstruati, and all that she touches is unclean as well

ý25 And if a woman sheds blood of her blood for many days in time of her menstruati, or if ýshe begs after her transgressi, all days of her uncleanness shall be unclean, as in days of her ýtransgressi. It is unclean. 26 Every bed that lay up it, all days of its flood, shall be like ýbedding reof. And all sackcloth that thou shalt sit up it shall be unclean, as uncleanness ýof ir prey. 27 And every man that is touched shall be unclean, and shall wash his clos and ba ýhimself in water, and shall be unclean until evening. "(Leviticus 15)ý

uncleanness of birth of female is twice uncleanness of birth of male

ý1 And LORD spake unto Moses, saying, 2 Speak unto children of Israel, saying, If a woman ýcceived and bore a male, she shall be unclean seven days. As in days when y are unclean, ýy shall be unclean. 3 And eighth day he shall circumcise flesh of his foreskin. 4 And she ýshall spend thirty-three days in blood of her cleansing; Everything holy shall not be touched, and ýshall not come to sanctuary until days of purifying it are completed. 5 If a female is born, she ýshall be unclean two weeks, as in her inheritance. n she will spend sixty-six days in blood of her ýcleansing. (Leviticus 12)ý

Women are sold and bought

ý7 And if a man sold his daughter a nati, she would not go out, as servants go out.ý

Women like dkey and bull luggage and property of men

ý17 Thou shalt not desire anor house; Do not lust for a woman or than you, nor his slave, nor his ýservant, nor his revoluti, nor his dkey, nor anything of his own. "(Exodus 20)ý

new era

Has era of grace, love and peace canceled New Testament se previous ccepts and did ýnot agree?ý

ý, Unfortunately, he did not even cfirm m and gave m illusis above ir misfortunes and ýstressed superiority of men and sovereignty and make women a secdary object of his.ý

His verses came as more shocking and offensive to women than to Old Testament:ý

ý11 For a woman to learn silence in every submissi. 12 But I will not allow a woman to know, nor to ýrule over a man, but to be in silence, 13 for Adam was brought up, n Eve. 14 And Adam did not ýfind him, but woman was tempted. 15 But y shall be saved by birth of children, if y ýare established in faith, love, and holiness with reas. (1 Timothy 2)ý

ý3 But I want to know that head of every man is Christ, but head of woman is man, and ý head of Christ is God. 4 Every man who prays or prophesies, and has a thing his head, he shakes ýhis head. 5 But every woman who prays or prophesies, and her head is not covered, and she shakes ýher head, because she and paralyzed e thing are certain. 6 If woman, if she is not covered, ýlet her hair be cut off. If it is ugly for a woman to cut or fly, she should be covered. 7 man should ýnot cover his head for being image of God and his glory. But woman is glory of man. 8 ýFor man is not of woman, but woman of man. 9 And because man was not created ýfor sake of woman, but woman for man. 10 For this woman should have authority over ýher head, for angels.ý

ý(1 Corinthians 11)ý

ý4 In order that young women should be pleased with ir husbands and love ir children, 5 wise ýwomen, women, women and men, so that word of God can not be blasphemed.ý

ý(Titus 2)ý

ý- Summary verses -ý

ý* Download women and sin butt and expel humanity from Paradise.ý

ý* It is not permissible for a woman to learn, but to learn with silence (depriving her of priesthood).ý

ý* Sovereignty for men and women is subject to justificati for following reass:ý

Adam created woman.ý

ý- Women were created for men, not men for women.ý

ý- Adam did not seduce, but woman of Iguet.ý

ý- head of every man is Christ: but woman whose head is man.ý

man is image of God and his glory, but woman is glory of man.ý

Christianity is wrg and its followers always close ir minds !!!!! A false religi and no manuscript ýdating back to time of Christ

Christian religi is a religi of murder and criminality

ý\\\\ý

Isaiah 13:16ý

ir children also will be dashed to pieces before ir eyes;ý

ir houses will be plundered

And ir wives ravished.ncites his followers to murder and crime

ý\\\ý

Lamentatis 2:20ý

ý“See, O Lord, and csider!ý

To whom have You de this?ý

Should women eat ir offspring,ý

children y have cuddled?[a]ý

Should priest and prophet be slain

In sanctuary of Lord?ý

ý\\\\\ý

Luke 19:27ý

But bring here those enemies of mine, who did not want me to reign over m, and slay m before ýme.’”ý

ý\\\\ý

Christianity calls for adultery and promotes prostituti

Is true religi true incites prostituti !!!!!ý

ý\\\\ý

Matw 21:31ý

ý31 Which of two did will of his far?”ý

y said to Him, “ .”ý

Jesus said to m, “Assuredly, I say to you that tax collectors and harlots enter kingdom of God ýbefore you.ý

ý\\\\ý

Christianity is a false religi ... not God's religi

Religi distorted ... religi wrg ... and written by humans

ý\\\\\\\ý

religi of Islam is a religi of love and peace

Prophet Muhammad .... said to his companis ....ý

If you are in a battle ... do not kill a child ... and do not kill as much as you do not cut a tree and do not ýdestroy a house

ý.... He also said best works of good manners ....ý

And exhort forgiveness ...ý

And called to love ....ý

He also said ... who was hurting a pers of Christianity or Jews ... he hurt me

If Islam were aggressive, you would not find a Christian in Middle East

Islam is a religi of love ... a religi of tolerance ... a religi of peace

Taxati Christian and Jewish at that time is very little .... equivalent to a few dollars in ýwhole year !!!!ý

In exchange for his defense and protecti ... and even if hungry feed him ... if it is not covered ... ýbrorhood and peace

Islam is Islam

Islam is religi of Muhammad ...ý

followers of Islam are not Islam.ý

Followers would have taken Islam properly

When y were killed, neir Serko nor Hadamo

Islam is not terrorist organizatis ... se are not Muslims

Those just say y are Muslims

But Islam does not say as y do .... Islam does not say kill !!!!ý

Islam does not say demolish .... those Prophet Muhammad is innocent of m

Because Prophet Muhammad said that he hurt a Christian or a Jew who lost me

Islam is different from se terrorist organizatis

Islam is a religi of love and peace

Islam told about rotati of earth since time of Prophet Muhammad

He said in Qur'an

mountains look you see it fixed ... but in fact are going to move

He also said

About dark at bottom of sea

Which can never be known at that time

depth in which a total darkness occurs

It is 8800 meters

light gradually diminishes from a depth of 300 meters

It is impossible to know this at all in time of Prophet Muhammad

He also told us that mountain was a wedge like a wedge

Not so lg ago we knew that

Tell us a lot also se are just examples

ý\\\\ý

se predictis and things can never be known

To explorati and science

Or by God

Because ne of se things can be identified by any of se solutis

ý\\\\ý

Christianity has told us about mistakes that prove humanity of this belief and religi

ý\\ý

Revelati 20:8ý

ý8 and will go out to deceive natis which are in four corners of earth, Gog and Magog, to ýgar m toger to battle, whose number is as sand of sea.ý

ý\\\ý

four corners of earth !!!!!!!!ý

Earth square !!!!! A rectangle!!!!ý

Does ball have four corners?ý

This is a human religi .... not a religi of God

ý…..ý

Bible Myths

Ecclesiastes [1: 5]:ý

ý(( sun rises and n west, speeding to place where Talat))ý

Book of Nahum [1: 3]:ý

ý(( way of Lord in storm and storm, and clouds dust feet).ý

Do not resort to scientific interpretatis that even young children know is that clouds result ýfrom evaporati of seas and oceans, but clouds

It is dust of feet of Lord

ý"And n I saw four angels standing four corners of earth, holding four winds of ýearth, so that no wind would blow up earth, sea, or tree."ý

Holy Bible also says that earth has pillars:ý

ý((He is e who shakes earth from its stable, and its pillars will shake).ý

And also...ý

ý(( founder of earth its bases shall not be shaken forever and ever.)) [Psalm 104: 5]ý

Joshua: ((Shake his spear three hundred killed m at ce))ý

What a supernatural shaft this spear: kills 300 men at ce ????ý

I mean, y must have lined up behind e anor and did not move when Yeshuaam hit m at ýce

So kill m.ý

It is spear of Yoshib, e of heroes of David. Bible says about him: "He shook his spear ýeight hundred and killed m at ce." (Samuel II 23: 8)ý

ý|||||ý

Time goes

Go quickly and follow Islam

Islam is truth

Islam is peace and love

ý☪ ☪ ☪ý
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Birmin...ran_manuscript
Manuscript dating back to era of Muhammad
re are many after Mohammed's death nine years
Preserved in Turkey and Egypt
Complete Koran
Koran can never be distorted
Because it is words in poetry
number of words equals number of or words

Repeated menti of word "Iblees" in Holy Quran (11) times and same number repeated ýý(order to avoid it).ý
Repeated menti of word "calamity" and its derivatives in Holy Quran (75) times and ýsame number repeated word (thanks) and derivatives.ý
Repeated menti of word "religi" and its derivatives in Holy Quran (92) times and same ýnumber repeated word (mosques) and ir derivatives.ý
word (zakat) is repeated in Holy Qur'an 32 times, and same number is repeated in Holy ýQuran.ý
word "patience" and its derivatives are repeated in Holy Quran (114) times, and same ýnumber is repeated in Qur'an.ý
word "sperm" and its derivatives are repeated in Holy Quran (12) times, and same word is ýrepeated in Holy Quran and word "misery" and its derivatives.ý
Repeated menti of word (al'albab) in Holy Quran (16) times and same number repeated ý word ( hearts).ý
Repeated menti of word (angels) in Koran (88) ce and same number repeated ýword (dems).ý
word "minimum" is repeated in Holy Quran (115) times and same number is repeated in ý Hereafter.ý
word "life" is repeated in Holy Quran 145 times, and same word is repeated.ý
word "misguided" was repeated in Holy Qur'an 17 times, and same word was repeated ýrepeatedly.ý
Repeated menti of word (benefit) and derivatives in Koran (50) times and same number ýrepeated word (corrupti) and derivatives.ý
word "ales" and ir derivatives were repeatedly mentied in Holy Qur'an (368), and in ý same number word "people" and ir derivatives were repeated.ý
word "Muslims" and ir derivatives were repeated in Holy Quran (41 times).ý
Repeated menti of word "magic" and its derivatives in Holy Quran (60) times and same ýnumber repeated word (sediti) and derivatives.ý
word "mind" and its derivatives are repeated in Holy Qur'an 49 times, and same word is ýrepeated in same number.ý
Repeated menti of word (tgue) and its derivatives in Holy Quran (25) times and same ýnumber repeated word (serm) and derivatives.ý
Repeated menti of word (desire) and derivatives in Holy Quran (8) times and same ýnumber repeated word (awe) and derivatives.ý
word "Al-Jahr" and its derivatives were repeated in Holy Qur'an 16 times, and same word ýwas repeatedly mentied in Holy Quran and its derivatives.ý
Repeated menti of word (Muhammad - peace be up him -) in Koran (4) times and ýsame number repeated menti of word (Sharia).ý
Repeated menti of word (man) in Koran (24) times and same number repeated ýword (women).ý
prayer is related to zakat in (26) Quranic verse.ý
word "prayer" is repeated in Holy Quran (5) times.ý
ý..................ý
This is a statistic
How Qur'an can be human
It has scientific
accuracy of number of words
Koran can not be distorted
It is Word of God
Human beings can never say this
ý(Muhammad is also an uneducated pers)ý
Islam is true religi