whats the harest thing in your life??

مجتمع رجيم / English Language Forum
كتبت : Unkown
-

what is the hardest thing in your life?

The hardest thing in your life______+++++___when you are waiting for human===there is no hope for return back
Or

the hardest thing in your life ---when you are crying----and no body around you who clean up (licked)your tear
Or
The hardest thing in your life =====to see the most expensive and most loves is throwing himself or herself in the fire (Hell)for the simple reason ,because he or she does not want you to intervene

Or
The hardest thing in this world to close your eyes on the right( truth )To please yourself and the result is Blind in all cases
Or
The hardest thing in this life to sacrifice and sacrifice for who puts you in his or her back .... because he or (she)does not want to see you
Or

The hardest thing in your life ----when you give your heart to Those who do not deserve it.
Or
The hardest thing in this your life to be among between two options=-Your mind and your heart

Or
The hardest thing in this life when you are the reason for the tears of people very dear to you, .... you ----Does not have the courage to wipe the tear

Or
The hardest thing in your life while trying to defend yourself in a position .... Can not Expression the inner you
(what inside you)
Or
which one of them you will choose ?

I hope you like the subject

كتبت : ReeM-☻☻
-
all of them are the hardest thing in the life
but from my point of view i see the hardest thing is

The hardest thing in your life ----when you give your heart to Those who do not deserve it.
thnx 4 this great topic
waiting more
-
thanks for response i hope you lie the subject
<<<.....>>>
where is the other people ? is the subject bad !!!!
-
like*
كتبت : روح الانوثة
-
the hardest thing in your life ---when you are crying----and no body around you who clean up (licked)your tear

thank you reem cus i dont like myself in that situation
كتبت : رووعــــــه
-
All of them are beautiful ................... thanxxxxxxxxxx dear

الصفحات 1 2 

التالي
السابق