مجتمع رجيم / مسجات الجوال
كتبت : ام مازن وغسان
-
class="quote">اقتباس : المشاركة التي أضيفت بواسطة عود مسك:
thank you for this subject sweet
Thank you for your nice comment sweetie
كتبت : عود مسك
-
i am not excellent in the english but i like speak and I am a married women weth three children tow girls and one boy my original country is sham
-
Where are the people
-
;1556488]i am not excellent in the english but i like speak and I am a married women weth three children tow girls and one boy my original country is sham [/QUOTE]
[LEFT]
align="left">عود مسكDear
It seem to me that you are doing good in it English at least you are trying but you did some mistake and nothing wrong with that no body perfect and we have to learn from our mistake when you write the words( english ,weth , tow ) for the word english it has to be written in capital letter and the word weth -with and tow - two
Thank you again
-
Thank you to correct mistakes next time I'll be the best

ملاحظة :انا بدأت دراسة اللغة مع ابني في KJ 1وهو الان في G1 يعني في اول الطريق واستعين بالقاموس والمترجم ولهذا سوف تلاحظي الكثيررررررررررررررررررررر من الاخطاء الاملائيه
-
class="quote">اقتباس : المشاركة التي أضيفت بواسطة عود مسك:
Thank you to correct mistakes next time I'll be the best

ملاحظة :انا بدأت دراسة اللغة مع ابني في KJ 1وهو الان في G1 يعني في اول الطريق واستعين بالقاموس والمترجم ولهذا سوف تلاحظي الكثيررررررررررررررررررررر من الاخطاء الاملائيه

There no doubt no one is perfect as long as we correct each other and I will be mad if I made a mistake and no one corrected me
حبيبتي مافي شك كلنا بنغلط بس المهم نتعلم ونشجع بعض ونصحح بعض حتي لو انا غلطته هازعل لو ما في زول صلح غلطتي
يلا اخوات فين التفاعل
:
الصفحات 1  2 3  4 

التالي

مابعد استئصال المرارة

السابق

طلب مساعدة

كلمات ذات علاقة
الابداع , الانجليزى , بالانجليزي , دردشه , سماء , علشان , نتعلم