سماء الابداع دردشه بالانجليزي علشان نتعلم الانجليزي

مجتمع رجيم / مسجات الجوال
كتبت : ام مازن وغسان
-
بالانجليزي الانجليزي 12933524921425.gif

Dear Sister let's chat in English doesn't matter if we made a mistake as long as we correct and support each other you can write any thing pop to you mind such as question , riddle ,figure of speech even if you would like to talk about your self just go ahead now who's going to start

خواتي العزيزات كيفكم
تعالوا نعمل دردشه بالانجليزي منها نفيد ونستفيد ومن اخطأؤنا هنتعلم اللي عندها سؤال تسأل اللي عنها لغز تقول ونشارك في حله اللي عندها مثل بالانجليزي تقوله لو عايزه تكتبي عن نفسك المهم اي حاجه تخطر في بالك اكتبيها ولايهمك حتي لو غلط نصلح بعض يلا منو هيبدأ.
-
?Hello any body here
كتبت : عود مسك
-
انا راح اكون اول وحدة واعرض اخر رسالة ارسلتها لزوجي بس لا أحد ينقلها هههههههههههههههههههههههههه

Dear husband
I love you. I love every little thing about you. I love your cute smile, your magical eyes, and the sound of your voice. I love your gentle touch, and I love the warmth I feel when I’m by your side. I can't stop thinking about you when we are apart. I need you by my side. You complete me. You mean the world to me. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me. You are the one I've always wished for. I never thought that I would ever meet someone as special as you. I love each and every moment I share with you.

Love Always,

Your wife
-
all this love for your husband عود مسك wow
That's so sweet and thank you for sharing that nice letter with us
كتبت : عود مسك
-
thank you for this subject sweet
-
align="left"> " ماشاء الله تبارك الله " Okay Sisters I am going to talk about my self I am a married women with four children
' two girls one is 15 years old and the other one is 13 years and twins boy they are 9 years old
I came to America with my husband
my original country is Sudan
الصفحات 1 2  3  4 

التالي

مابعد استئصال المرارة

السابق

طلب مساعدة

كلمات ذات علاقة
الابداع , الانجليزى , بالانجليزي , دردشه , سماء , علشان , نتعلم